School Education Programme
"Your Educational Journey"
Bring your class or school to Odyssey Sensory Maze, take education beyond the classroom and give your students an A-MAZE-ING day out.
We’re now offering a bespoke educational programme that’ll allow your students to take their learning beyond the classroom and into real-world settings that students find both educational and entertaining.
With education moving towards an inquiry approach many schools are aiming for their students to be exposed to a wide range of ideas which provides the students with choices for topics they may wish to explore further. Here at Odyssey Sensory Maze we have the potential to introduce a host of ideas which students could investigate further such as open ended science investigation topic or even a visual art creation topic.
Whatever topic you’re hoping to cover we will work with you to ensure your students achieve their learning objectives and can develop tailored worksheets to achieve this.
This heavily discounted programmes provides your group with the following:
- Entry into Odyssey Sensory Maze for the one-hour entry experience (multiple entries permitted)
- A free pair of “crazy goggles” which contain diffraction lenses to enhance the lighting effects inside the maze
- Free entry for accompanying group leaders
- Tailored programme with optional worksheets to achieve your curriculum objectives
- The opportunity to include Odyssey Sensory Maze further in your programme such as having students pitch potential sensory room concepts on a follow-up visit at your school
- Optional add-ons such as access to a reserved dining space, entry into Lost in Time mini-golf or access to the Game-On arcade to make your trip to the CBD even more enjoyable.
*$12 rate available to groups of 30+ students. Group sizes under 30 pay $15 per student.
Term time refers to visits between 10am - 4pm Monday - Friday during the typical school year.